Learn to plan, design, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 solution.
In this course, you will learn how to plan, design, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 solution. The course focuses on Lync Server 2013 Enterprise Unified Communications features with particular emphasis on coexisting with and migrating from legacy communication services. Through hands-on labs, you will create a solution that includes IM and Presence, conferencing, and persistent chat.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product M20336: Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and can assist you in preparation for Exam 70-336: Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013.
What You’ll Learn
- Overall server and client Lync Server 2013 architecture
- Lync 2013 features and user scenarios
- Lync Server deployment process
- Components of a Lync Server 2013 design
- Plan for Microsoft Solutions Framework for Lync 2013
- Plan infrastructure requirements for Lync Server 2013
- Use the Lync Server 2013 planning tool
- Use Topology Builder
- Plan for site topology
- Design a site topology
- Plan the server infrastructure
- Design documentation using Microsoft Office
- Use Lync Server 2013 management interfaces