Learn how to configure and manage Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
In this course, you will learn to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to plan, install, and manage the mailbox role, client access, transport, and Exchange infrastructure. You will also discuss guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and it can assist you in preparation for Exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
Continue developing your skills after class with 24/7 access to our live remote labs for six months, providing you with valuable extra time for hands-on practice.
What You’ll Learn
- Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Plan a mailbox server deployment and configure the mailbox server role
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2013
- Plan and deploy client access servers
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013 Client Access server
- Plan and configure message transport
- Plan and implement high availability
- Plan and implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2013
- Plan and configure message security options
- Plan and configure administrative security and administrative auditing