In this five-day course, you’ll get a thorough overview of the interface, tools, features, and production flow for Premiere Pro CC. The course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice to introduce you to Adobe Premiere Pro software, a revolutionary 64-bit nonlinear video-editing application. You will learn powerful real-time video and audio editing tools that give you precise control over virtually every aspect of your production.
Prerequisites for this course include knowledge of Mac OS X and basic computer navigation. Basic knowledge of editing terminology is highly recommended.
In this Premiere Pro Training Course, You will Learn How to:
- Set up a project
- Import and organize media
- Work with clips and markers
- Add transitions
- Put clips in motion
- Multi-camera edit
- Edit and mix audio
- Sweeten sound and add video effects
- Color correct and grade
- Create titles
- Manage your projects
- Export frames, clips and sequences
Immediate Benefits of attending this Premier Pro Training course:
- Understand the non-linear workflow
- Learn to create a new sequence with the new sequence in the menu as well as with a source file.
- Learn to interpret footage.
- Learn to automate the sequence sequentially vs. with unnumbered markers.
- Learn to add metadata and search the metadata
- Learn to cut clips and see through edits.
- Learn the difference between your clip and your track audio controls.
- Understand effect, presets and copy and pasting effects.
- Understand transitions for audio and video and the needed handle.
- Know how to replace a clip through the master clip, bin, source panel, and match frame.
- Understand how to create and use a subclip.
- Understand your editing tools: Slip, Slide, Ripple, Rolling and Razor.
- Understand how to create a keyframe in the track using your pen tool vs. in the Effect control panel.
- Know how to edit in the Program monitor or keyboard shortcuts for the final edit.
- Change time with Speed/Duration, Rate Change tool or the fixed effect Time Remapping.
- Understand how to keyframe with effects and the keyframe types: Linear, Auto Bezier, Continuous Bezier, and Bezier.
- Learn the differences between the Audio Track Mixer and Audio Clip Mixer as well as the different automation modes: Off, Read, Latch, Touch and Write.
- Understand high-end compositing: Opacity, Blend modes, Keying effects, masks with effects, as well as when to use After Effects instead of Premiere Pro.
- Learn to use the Project Manager to save a copy of your project
- Output your file in Premiere Pro as well use the Adobe Media Encoder.
Technical Requirements for This Course:
- Windows: Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor with 64-bit support, Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit), 8 GB of RAM, 20 GB of available hard-disk space, 1280 x 800 display, 7200 RPM or faster hard drive, Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model, QuickTime 7.6.6 software, Internet connection
- Mac OS: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support, Mac OS X v10.9 or v10.10, 8 GB of RAM, 20 GB of available hard-disk space, 1280 x 800 display, 7200-RPM hard drive, QuickTime 7.6.6 software, Internet.
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, SpeedGrade, After Effects, Prelude, Media Encoder, and Premiere Pro.