Improve Collaboration and Teamwork.
SharePoint helps companies organize information, people, and projects and makes it simple to find answers, discover insights and connect colleagues to experts and relevant data.
Project Consults has helped dozens of organizations build and design a variety of SharePoint projects and solutions, including:
- Corporate intranets
- Team collaboration solutions
- Document and Knowledge management
- Business Intelligence
- Web Content Management
- Workflow and business process automation
- Project Management Systems
SharePoint Quick Starts
Quick Starts are designed to get you up and running quickly! We bundle everything you need at a discounted price and provide a team of experts to ensure your success. Leverage our experience delivering quick start programs to clients nationwide to help you achieve your goals quickly.
- SharePoint Server 2013 Quick Start Deployment. We’ll help you implement a full application lifecycle management with TFS. Four to Six Week Engagement from $30k to $45k.
- SharePoint Online / Office 365 Quick Start. Take advantage of the SharePoint Online quickly. We’ll help you configure and setup your SharePoint sites, navigation, taxonomy, and key features to get you up and running. Two to Four Week Engagement from $15k to $30k.
Our SharePoint Services Include
- Installation and Configuration of SharePoint Server
- Configuration of SharePoint Online / Office 365
- User Experience Design
- Taxonomy Planning
- Business Intelligence Features Deployment
- Workflows and Business Process Automation
- Document Management Design and Setup
- Project Management Features
- Custom Development, WebParts, and More
SharePoint Support Plans
Need expert help immediately via phone or email? Project Consults offer annual support plans – providing you with peace of mind. Standard services include an allotment of telephone and email support, health assessments of your environment, and automatic installation of patches, service packs, and other updates. Contact us to find out more.