Get Control of Your Project Portfolio
Microsoft Project Server 2013 (and Project Online) is a flexible solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work. Team members, project manager, project participants, and business decision makers can get started with their projects, prioritize project portfolio investments, manage resources, and deliver the intended business value from virtually anywhere.
Project Consults has helped dozens of organizations build and design Project Server solutions to help:
- Manage resources effectively
- Stay up-to-date on project tasks
- Implement flexible project portfolio solutions
- Seamlessly communicate
- Increase agility and control
Project Server and Project Online Quick Starts
Quick Starts are designed to get you up and running quickly! We bundle everything you need at a discounted price and provide a team of experts to ensure your success. Leverage our experience delivering quick start programs to clients nationwide to help you achieve your goals quickly.
- Project Server 2013 Quick Start Deployment. We’ll help you implement a full application lifecycle management with TFS. Four to Six Week Engagement from $30k to $45k.
- Project Online / Office 365 Quick Start. Take advantage of the Project Online quickly. We’ll help you configure and setup your project sites, navigation, taxonomy, and key features to get you up and running. Two to Four Week Engagement from $15k to $30k.
Our Project Server / Online Services Include
- Installation and Configuration of Project Server
- Configuration of Project Online / Office 365
- Governance Planning
- Navigation / Taxonomy Planning
- Custom Report Development
- Project and Site Template Development
- Custom Development, WebParts, and More
Project Server / Online Support Plans
Need expert help immediately via phone or email? Project Consults offer annual support plans – providing you with peace of mind. Standard services include an allotment of telephone and email support, health assessments of your environment, and automatic installation of patches, service packs, and other updates. Contact us to find out more.